Friday 29 April 2011

What does the word "DRINK" really mean?

It's funny how we get told off if we don't drink enough..well I personally do, but now that I'm older, whenever anyone refers to a "drink" it usually means alcohol. Such as if I said this:
"Ugh really need a drink" some automatically just assume alcohol...and that's strange that with age your perception changes completely.


I can't wait to grow up
When I grow up I will understand the jokes adults tell,
When I grow up I get to fall in love,
When I grow up I get to dress the way I want to,
When I grow up I get to try alcohol,

Now I have grown,

I have a fake smile for the jokes adults tell,
I have been broken by love,
I have been called tarty for the way I dress,
I have been poisoned by alcohol.

I can't wait to start over,
Live my life as a child, fun and carefree,
Live my life as a teenager, fun yet stressful,
Live my life as a adult, fun, stressful but confident,
Live my life as a gran, fun,carefree,stressful and watches everyone live their life,
I can't wait to live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment